From March 1st – May 31st 2016
CADA-ON members can take
GMD class for only $5!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Get your CADA-ON membership
- Show us your CADA-ON card
- Pay $5 for class!
HERE ARE ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE:
I JUST BOUGHT A 10-CLASS CARD BUT I WANT TO TAKE $5 CLASS – WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CLASS CARD?
- You can use these classes after May 31st . GMD will extend the expiry dates of 2016 class cards from 6 months to 1 year.
I’M NOT A CADA-ON MEMBER – WHAT DO I PAY FOR GMD CLASS?
- The same as always! GMD class remains $10 or $90 for a 10-class card or $25 for a full-week (3 classes).
HOW DOES THIS AFFECT MY TSP CLAIM?
- Every CADA-ON member can take as many $5 GMD classes over these three months and still receive their full TSP cap of $325!
- GMD can give you a receipt for your $5 class for your taxes but $5 GMD receipts cannot be submitted to CADA-ON for an additional rebate (ie these classes cannot be part of your TSP claim)
HERE IS SOME MATH:
- GMD will have 40 classes over this three-month period. If you take every one of these classes for $5 you will have saved $200!!
- For professional artists a CADA-ON membership costs $85 – if you take just 17 #CADASpring classes at GMD you will have made up the cost of your membership! (not including all the other benefits that come with a CADA-ON membership!)
- For emerging artists a CADA-ON membership costs $70 – if you take 14 #CADASpring classes at GMD you will have made up the cost of your membership! (not including all the other benefits that come with a CADA-ON membership!)
* for information on how to become a CADA-ON member please visit www.cada-on.ca